Вот подборка из 50 забавных лиц спортсменов на соревнованиях.
Сопровождение к фото идёт на английском. Прошу прощение у тех, кто не знает английский. У меня сейчас нет времени на перевод. Надеюсь, Вас порадуют сами фотографии...
50. Say Cheese - Uncertain whether to be excited or petrified, the impending victim seems destined for a nightmare.
49. Relieving the Pain - Don't push too hard.
48. Yearning for the Spotlight - Despite being notorious for his controversial reactions, Andy Roddick still manages to surprise us with yet another arrogant response.
47. David vs. Goliath - Yao Ming's face may be synonymous with disturbing and baffling, but his opponent has intrigued fans with his own unique way of defending a 7'6" mammoth.
46. Shaq Attack - As if his 7'1" frame wasn't intimidating enough, Shaquille O'Neal's facial expressions reek of a fearless nature.
45. There's Waldo - As we give one shout out to a bewildered fan, we'll wish we hadn't.
44. Tongue Twister - This kick to the head may actually tighten several screws.
43. Diaper Dandy -As this diver immediately regrets signing up for the Olympics, he remembers feeling the same way after stepping on a roller coaster.
42. Switching the Call - This referee seems to be thinking twice about his career choice.
41. Barking Up the Wrong Tree - This may be the patented face of the annoying yet legendary Charles Barkley, but it still makes us cringe.
40. Reaching Stardom - We'll have what he's having.
39. Picture Perfect - He may not be a ferocious superstar, but Drew Gooden always makes it look good.
38. Icing on the Cake - Competitive dancing never ceases to engage the camera.
37. Head Hunting - Searching for his next victim.
36. Dilated Pupils - Brian McCann always keeps his eyes on the ball.
35. Invincible - Consistently passionate.
34. Facing the Crowd - Jeremy Roenick was always one with the glass.
33. A Game of Inches - At least he won't need to kick himself afterward.
32. Sphere of Hope - Giving a tennis ball the curious eye might actually work.
31. Eye of the Tiger - Whatever look he intended failed mightily.
30. Shockingly Loyal - Second baseman Rickie Weeks sacrificed more than an at-bat.
29. Target Practice - With so much energy exerted on every return, she can't possibly focus on the cameras.
28. Disguising His Excitement - Jay Cutler may look like this on a routine basis, but not usually when his Bears score a touchdown.
27. Tough as Nails - The bottoms of football piles have been known to get a bit feisty.
26. The Crying Game - English footballer Phil Jones exudes inspirational leadership.
25. Defining a Career - Just in case you needed any other reason to despise former N.C. State star quarterback Philip Rivers.
24. Up Close and Personal - Robinho never shies from the spotlight.
23. A Promising Future - While he did have a phenomenal 2011 in winning three majors, Novak Djokovic seems a bit too happy with hitting this ball.
22. Hidden Feelings - Peter Crouch is seemingly jealous of Cristiano Ronaldo's endless list of conquests.
21. Passing the Time - This game was clearly lacking in excitement.
20. Making a Memory - This performance puts DeSean Jackson's celebrations to shame.
19. Phenomenon - Perhaps making faces at the ball can hinder its intended path.
18. Fearless Dedication - Shoulder shrugging and baffling looks aside, Eli Manning always makes us simultaneously happy and sympathetic.
17. The Key Ingredient - As focused divers continue to flood this list, it becomes clear that humor is the key to swimming prowess.
16. Relentless Determination - As he attempts a stare-down with the tennis ball, it becomes obvious that his career is dwindling.
15. Caught in the Moment - As his team passionately backs him up, he leads his troops to battle.
14. Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place - Channing Frye doesn't seem comfortable, either with the gargantuan defender clinging on to him or with the two interfering fingers up his nose.
13. Earning Respect - Perhaps a ping-pong ball can be intimidated.
12. A Pipe Dream - Tyler Hansbrough attempts to be inspirational.
11. Throwing Gas - His flatulence seemingly increases with every curveball.
10. Unable to Focus - Speechless.
9. The Art of Determination - He earned more points for visuals than for form.
8. A Second Childhood - Once known for their acting with regard to flops, soccer players continue to teach fans about their whining prowess.
7. Intimidation at Its Finest - Whether he's worried or overly confident is insignificant, considering that his opponents have likely left the track long before the start of the race.
6. Fading Away - As she falls towards a soft rectangle of foam, her life flashes before her eyes.
5. Breakfast of Champions - His determination is quite apparent.
4. Vying for the Top Spot - Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar had the numbing determination to become arguably the best ever.
3. Powerful Domination -This intimidation would reign supreme on the gridiron.
2. Jumping for Joy - Diving has yet to seem like a fun activity.
1. An Adaptation - Either the wind was treacherous that day, or Marcos Baghdatis morphs into an extraterrestrial being in between matches.